Friday, December 23, 2011

one step closer.....

So finally received some communication from Dr. Mayo's office. He has accepted me as a patient. So that means my file was obviously bad enough to warrant the surgery sight-unseen. o_O

Next she offered me three dates for my visit: the first three Thursdays in February. Yikes! I talked to her on the phone initially and she stated that they were beginning to schedule surgeries he already had booked for February. So again, I am either that bad or just lucky to be coming from out of state and needing his specialty surgery that gets First Class Priority (now if only I could fly to and from in First class...)

I was extremely excited to finally feel like this might be moving forwards but now... I am just freaked out. really freaked out

I need to go back to Hip Chicks and see if I can't send down some of the patient questions from a great resource! I feel like I am zooming forward now, spinning out of control and I don't know where/what I am heading to. I have a thousand questions in my head and I can not contain them until the day before surgery when I get to meet the man who will be breaking my pelvis for the first time. Even with an outstanding reputation... I don't know him from the guy that is now one of my neighbors, since we just moved! AGH.

Feb 16th. Right after Valentine's Day. Sounds fine. Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment