Tuesday, December 13, 2011

another day, another drug.

woman runs. woman runs in pain. woman continues on because it is life and running provides a sense of calm. Pushing through Cobra Starship, Ke$ha, lady gaga, katy perry, nickelback, black eyed peas, sublime, the script, the fray... I think there are more songs out there I could find a way to run to than not. But these were the songs that made me feel it. And i ran..............................................until i didn't .............


And now I feel smaller bigger in physical size, but smaller than the runner I once was because of an injury to part of my body that has been almost always. MESSED UP.

So, it's not okay to take the pain medication that my body is most common with, the one it has had numerous time through this ordeal?

No.

Let's try something to let you sleep. right? maybe sleep or do a bunch of other things I won't even realizing I am doing. won't even be aware that I doing them (eat, drive, have sex...) OH MY.


Yeah doc. let's try those sleeping (er sleep sexing) pills for my insomnia... wait, it isn't insomnia, it's just pain that keeps me awake... hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment