Thursday, January 19, 2012

ignoring the obvious...

My in'laws yard... after storm #1

The steps up to my front door mid second storm....
 Out at the cabin... when the temperature is...........
-22 degrees F... (last weekend)


This morning....

Obviously not going anywhere, anytime soon.

There was a blizzard (or two), then it got really cold, and now it has settled.

Walking through deep snow while your hip hurts because it is brutally cold. It hurts a lot.

it makes you wonder........
why do I live here?
why don't I go where it is warm?
why am I waiting, scared and terrified of a surgery that could potentially help?
what if the surgery doesn't work?
what if the pain never goes away?

what if I can't live here anymore because this damage is irreparable and I will always feel this bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment