Sunday, January 22, 2012

bad weather = bad hip days

I am SOOOOOO tired of the temperature being below 0 degrees F. It is cold, VERY cold.

I left work on Friday and as I was walking out, I thought to myself, "man it is FINALLY getting warm," then I got to my car and the temp was -4 degrees F.  let me clarify.... THIS IS NOT WARM.

No wonder my hip hurts. It hurts like hell.

I can try and blame: standing at my kids snow machine races, sitting at my desk/in meetings, or the fact that I have to be in the car longer... I could blame that.

Or, I could suck it up and realize that is THAT couple with the brain-numbing-freezing-cold weather we have been dealing with for the last couple weeks.

 I took it easy today. Didn't do much. Still hurting like hell.

This sucks and I am staring to think that any surgery possibility won't be until May.... aghghghghghhhh.


whadya do?

No comments:

Post a Comment