Friday, August 10, 2012

Fun with the Family

So my sister, her husband and my lil stinker of a nephew were here for a week. It was the shortest and longest week of the last couple months. I had a lot of hang out time and it was great. It was short cause, well - a week with my sister... a month would still feel too short. I really wish they would give up and move here because I know they had a good time.

I know this in part because of how freaking sore I was when they left. It took me 4 days to get around to posting about it! I saw the Dr. the day they got here and was given some pain meds. I didn't realize how much we did and/or how bad I was actually hurting until I took note of how many I went through while they were here.  Quite a few - I must have been back on a 4 hour schedule.

We went to our island and stayed a couple nights, we bbq'd, we ate yummy food. I did a lot more with them here than I have done since I saw them in Denver earlier this summer. As much as it hurt (still does - haven't recovered yet) I wish they were still here.

Some of our shenanigans...


Lil Guy actually letting me hold him at dinner Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Kiddos on the trampoline Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Heading out to the cabin Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
In the water Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
My little girl & little guy kneeboarding (with a loon popping up to say hi) Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Being silly Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

No comments:

Post a Comment